The original Cash finder system was a training program created by Lee Gilmore that taught you how to be a real estate finder (You learn how to spot undervalued homes and offer them to investors). Find out Whether or not it’s scam by the end of this post.
Lately, there is a website known as cashfindersystem.net which claims to teach you how to make thousands in just weeks.
You will get this hype speech and they will provide you with a link to another site. When you click on it, it will take you to a completely different website with a home page that looks like the image below.
Please do not fall for this program as it is a known scam. I have written several reviews on similar programs and you can read some of them here
Cash finder system review
The sales video makes claims of income ranging from $3,000 to $15,000. There are several worrying signs about this program as seen in the sales video. Some of these red flags are;
- You do very little work but make big money
- No particular kind of training is require. They even say you don’t have to be educated at all.
- You will be paid by checks which will be mailed to you. This one is really disturbing as one of my readers got a fake check from one such programs and almost went to jail for trying to cash it.
- You can work from home. This is a problem because as far as it is related to real estate, you will need to see the property to be sure it is what they say it is. This means lots of traveling. Also, you will need at least some basic knowledge of construction too to be a good prospector.
- It is basically copy and paste they say. All you have to do is copy something from one website and paste it to another and you are set to make money. Well this is not true. Nothing is that easy and if you know a realtor then you know how hard they have to work to make a sale.
Is cash finder a scam?
In my opinion, cash finder system by Lee Gilmore is not a scam but other variations like cashfindersystem.net are scams. The idea behind the system is legit, however, it is not as easy as he will let you believe. Now that is where I have a problem with this program.
One thing he fails to explain is how competitive real estate is. Most real estate agents are educated and have a lot of experience under their belt. This means for a newbie like you, there is a huge learning curve. You will have to compete with real estate agents and other finders too.
Cost of the cash finder system
Cash finder system cost $99 to join and if you are one of the first 50 persons to purchase the system, you can get your membership fee back after you close on your first real estate deal. You will need to take a picture of yourself holding your finder’s check and send to Lee to meet the criteria for reimbursement.
Real estate finders do exist and those with skill and experience do make good money.
- The cash finder system is not meant for newbies. Even though they say no experience or education is require, the reverse is true
- There is a lot of competition. You will need to work extra hard and be patient.
- You can’t work 100% at home. You will need to travel to evaluate the property.
- Most real estate finders are interested in houses that are foreclosed or about to. Then they try to buy people out before they are foreclosed. You need a thick skin to do this job.
- You need to be able to look at a property and come with a quick estimate of how much it will cost to fix. This is a job for experienced contractors, not newbies.
It is better to err on the side of caution than be a victim to an online scam. I do not recommend cashfindersystem.net to anyone.
There is a lot of red flags. If you are interested in learning how to make money online, try Wealthy affiliate for free here.