eCom success academy by Adrian Morrison is a program that teaches people how to start and run a successful eCommerce businesses.
The main focus of this training is eCommerce via Shopify. In this review, I will present you with details about this program, to help you determine whether it is a scam or not.
If in the end, the conclusion is that eCom success plan is legit, I will help you decide if this is the best program out there in 2019? I will also talk about what you should expect from this program.
Finally, I will introduce you to some alternatives to this program.
Features of eCom Success Academy
The main course contain 7 main topics as listed below;
- Shopify (40 lessons); This topic is broken down into 8 modules that teaches step by step how to set up your store, add products and promote them.
- Sourcing products (12 lessons); This module covers topics on dropshipping (how to find products, how to find vendors, how to negotiate prices) and fulfillment
- Facebook (63 lessons); This module include training on both free and paid methods of generating traffic on Facebook.
- Email marketing (8 lessons); In this section, you will learn how to integrate email marketing with eCommerce.
- Building your A team (7 lessons); You will learn how to scale your business and add automation to streamline workflow.
- Project management (4 lessons) teaches you about how to efficiently manage your team.
- Long-term exit plan (2 lessons).
Adrian is very thorough in his training. A complete novice can learn a lot with this program as he walks you step by step through the process of setting up your store, adding products, customizing your store settings, designing and implementing Facebook ads.
In addition to the main courses, he host live training (webinars) every Tuesdays that provide weekly industry updates. In his weekly training, he covers the following topics;
- New ways to profit online
- Ways to make profit quick
- Cheap Facebook ads
- Ad strategies for newbies
- The right mindset
- Hot eCom niches
- Instagram ads
eCom Success Plan according to the owner is an approved Shopify course and Subscribing to Shopify through this course will grant you a life time licence of 15% discount.
Members of this program will get to learn about all the apps Adrian uses to optimize his store for the most profit. Some of these apps include;
- Mailchimp for shopity
- Pixel magic
- Abandonment protector
- Better shipping
- Retargeting made easy
Furthermore, you will be able to learn step by step in his “life daily training”, how to build your own eCommerce business.
Cost of eCom success academy
This program cost $2495 to join. You can pay one time or pay three payments of $997.
- You can begin to sell physical products without investing upfront in them. This gives you the opportunity to test several products to see which one sells best before you invest in it. It is unlike Amazon where you need to invest upfront in product acquisition.
- You will learn how to attract high converting traffic to your shopify store or any eCommerce site for relatively low fees.
- Even though this training is thorough, I still feel like Adrian Morrison is selling a dream. I say this because the case studies he uses are outdated in the sense that, they do not work now. Yes, those items sold well when he did it but now they are out of trend. I believe his efforts will be better spent showing his members how to find trending products.
- Have you heard the phrase “too much of a good thing”. Well it is true with this course which sometimes feel too comprehensive. Some of the lessons are redundant. For example, one needs not know about all the types of Facebook ads available. It is more efficient to point people to the ones that work best and skip the whole mumble jumbo.
- If you are someone who wants to see some action right away, you maybe disappointed as you have to go through many none action steps before you get to the point where you start using ads to generate money. I am a straight shooter and prefer you give me just what I need, nothing more.
- There is no guarantee that you will succeed with this program as he fails to teach members thoroughly about niche selection and market research. Before you build your store, it is good to know that your products will actually sell. Using tools like clickfunnels will help you carry out research and determine what people are looking to buy online. With this info, you stand a better chance of succeeding.
- This course is too pricey. You can learn about the same thing with Franklin Hatchett’s Ecom Elites for $197. You can put the money you safe into Facebook and Google ads.
Alternative To the eCom Success Academy (ESA)
There are many alternatives tot his program. Below is a list of some of the popular ones;
- Ecom Elites by Franklin Hatchett – $197
- Shopify Ninja Masterclass by Kevin David- $997
- Ecom inner circle by Arie Scherson -$397
- Ecom masters by Joaquin Corrales-$1997
- Product winner blueprint by Tristan Broughton -$297
- eCom Profit Masterclass by Richard Telfeja -$497
- Hacking Shopify by Hayden Bowles- 497
- Internet Life style Academy by Mike Vestil – $ 497
- Zero – One thousand by Tanner Planes – $ 297
- Passion 2 profit by Samir Chibane – $998
- Two Comma Blueprint by Allan Maman – $497
Find more alternatives in this nice post titled “Best dropshipping courses for 2019” by IMRHYS.
Is Ecom Success Academy a Scam?
No, ecom success academy is not a scam. It is however, not the best eCommerce training program for the price listed. There are many holes in his training. One of these is the process of finding products that sell. Also, he fails to teach about latest Facebook ads like messenger ads which I believe will be the future trend.