Online technology program like many make money programs online promises to help its members make money fast.
They promise that no skills or education is required; only basic computer skills are needed. According to them, you can make good money online buy spending just 60 minutes a day on your computer posting links.
Features of the Online technology program
- You can work from home
- You don’t need any skills, experience or education
- It is not a job so you have to pay to be a member
- They claim to have been featured on CNN, ABC,NBC,Fox news and USA today
- You can’t leave the site without stopping for a pop up that promises you a discount when you stay. They start by saying it will cost $97 to join. Then with every pop up, it is reduced until it it $47.
- They say work from home opportunities are in huge demand but turn around and claim that spots are limited so you need to act fast.
- They use stock photo and fake names for their owner and members. They claim that this for their privacy but I think they have ulterior motives. A genuine company will not see the need to lie to its members about such information.
- These fake pictures and names are used on more than a dozen other sites that look exactly like that of the computer technology program.
- They say the technique you will use to make money is called link posting and companies like Walmart will pay you about $15 to post one link. This claim is ridiculous. Why will Walmart do that when they can just hire someone with minimum wage to do it all day.
The truth about the online technology program
The online technology program is a scam. This program is just a substitute of well known scams like online jobs now, online media system, computer made simple, computer experts online, computer colleagues and computer journey.
Can you see the trend, all these programs start with “online or computer”. They all have the exact home page and they all claim exactly the same thing.
Take a look at the image below for this program and then the next for online media system and you will see what I am talking about.
It’s sad how these people scam people of their money. Just last week, one of my readers wrote that they had charged him the initial $97 then later said he had to pay more. He paid two more fees before realizing that the program was a scam.
The sad thing is, with all their money back guarantee, he found himself scammed with no way to get his money back. I unfortunately did not know how to help him get his money back too.
The best thing to do is to avoid this program to begin with but if you fall for them, suspend you credit card so they can’t charge you any additional fees.
The owner of this program Linda Miller is fake. They don’t only use stock photo, they also use fake names. They claim this is for privacy reasons but I beg to differ.
Look at the images below for yourself. The one on the left is for online technology program and the one on the right is for computer pilot program.
Do you see that this same woman who is Linda Miller today was called Denise Adams in the computer colleague program as shown in the image below. That alone should make you stay away from this program.
Legitimate programs do not do that at all.
Are you looking for a job or a business opportunity?
There is a difference between these two categories.
A job online is like any traditional brick and mortar job where you put in an application, wait for interview and if hired perform a particular duty for pay.
If you are looking for a job, read my post about the top 100 companies that offer legitimate telecommunication jobs. You can also browse my website for other post related to this.
The other part is an online business opportunity. This is like a regular brick and mortar business where you aim at building a business online and go through all the stages like naming it, presenting it to the world and then making money.
The online technology program is a business opportunity, not a job. First it requires you to pay to participate; with jobs, the employer usually shoulders the hiring expenses.
Second, it stated in their disclaimer that there is no guarantee that you will make money. This is only true for business opportunity.
If you came across computer colleagues because you were looking for a business opportunity, you probably went to the wrong place.
You have a very low chance of succeeding with them because they teach you little or nothing about online marketing.
Online business opportunities
There are many online business opportunities you can begin in. The most popular and easiest of them is affiliate marketing.
Affiliate marketing is a business model where you refer people to buy a product or service owned by another person/company. When the people you refer buy these products, you get paid a percentage as commission.
If you are good at this, you can make good passive income online.
Before you start, it is important to learn at least the basics.
Even after you have learned the basics, you need to learn expert techniques if you are going to succeed in the highly competitive business world.
A good place to start is Wealthy Affiliate. This is an education platform that teaches people about affiliate marketing. It is free to join as a starter member.
They have premium membership for $49 a month for people who are ready to take their business to the next level. Click here to join Wealthy Affiliate for free.