BroadPath healthcare solutions provides specialized business, compliance, and technology services to healthcare payers and providers in commercial and government sectors.
They have been known to offer work from home jobs in the past. Their services are centered around healthcare. This makes their employees well verse with the workings of the healthcare system.
They work with physician groups, ambulatory surgery centers, skilled nursing facilities, and hospitals to improve regulatory compliance, automate business processes, and drive top-line revenue growth.
It was founded in 2008 and is headquartered in Tuscon Arizona. They are known to be flexible and responsive when needed.
They have resources in 47 states in the US. Below is a thorough review of Broadpath healthcare solutions as it relates to remote workers.
Broadpath offers both traditional and work from home jobs. They provide a flexible work environment with competitive compensations, excellent training and possibilities for advancement.
They embrace change and encourages their employees to participate in this process. They have a work force of about 2500 members from 47 states.
They provide their employees access to industry-leading education and talent development programs.
Below is the stat as shown on indeed.com for broadpath;
Work life balance 3.5 stars out of 5
Pay and benefit 3.2 stars
Job security and advancement 2.4 stars
Management 3.2 stars
Culture 3.4 stars
From the above stat, it is clear that the best aspects of this job is work life balance and culture. Pay, benefits and management follow closely at 3.2 starts.
Employees are satisfied with the core aspects of this company; especially those who had the opportunity to work from home.
There are some complaints about broadpath; they are mainly from their contract workers. Some people complain that there is lack of certainty and there is very little room for growth.
As a contract worker, you have no benefits until you have worked with them for at least a year. This can be very hard for people planing to take time off for one reason or another.
Overall, this company has a good employee review with many people appreciating the work culture and work life benefits.
The pay could be better but they are not bad. Some employees wish management was more organized. To read more employee reviews, click here.
Most people apply online for this job. After application, it takes somewhere between 1 to 3 weeks to get hired.
You will be contacted by phone or email when your application is considered for hiring. You may have to go through a phone screen after which you will go the broadpath head quarters in your state for interview.
The interviews are usually laid back and people focused. They love to know about you, your experience, your family. All this information will help them give you a job that aligns with your skills and help them provide you with a flexible job too.
If you are considered for hire, you will be sent information about drug screen and training. The training is completed online.
- No commute, no gas, free from distractions
- You are provided with all the equipment required to complete your job. You get all the equipment needed shipped to you so you don’t have to use any of your own electronics besides your internet router.
- There’s no dress code besides don’t wear anything offensive obviously.
- A great work life balance is a great benefit to working from home
- Not micro managed
- Paid remote training
- Broadpath goes above and beyond to get you the training you need for each project.
- Vacation is earned after a year
- There are no benefits offered unless you are with the company for over one year. The determination of eligibility is made when you meet the criteria to be considered a full-time equivalent employee under the Affordable Care Act.
- Unfortunately given the temporary status of these jobs, there’s no paid time off at all.
- If a holiday falls on a work day, then your check will be a day less than usual.
- Very seldom is overtime ever offered.
Benefits Package for full time employees
After the initial enrollment period of one year, you can have the following benefits;
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Health savings account
- Flexible spending account
- Life insurance
- Supplemental life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Mental healthcare
- 401k plan
- Family medical leave
- Vacation and time off
- Bereavement leave
- Paid holidays
- Employee assistance
The pay depends on your job title. Below is a list of the common job titles and their pay ranges;
- Member Service Representative – $(12-15) an hour
- Customer service representative – $ (12-15)/hour
- Project supervisor $ (18-28)/hour
- Data analyst $ (14-21)/hour
- Claims examiner $ (16-19)/hour
- Appeals coordinator $ (14-19)/hour
- Recruiter $(15-17)/hour
- Member service $(11-16)/hour
- Quality Analyst $(20-22)/hour
- Health insurance agent $(21-23)/hour
- Operator manager $59K – $64K a year
- Director of recruiting $86K – $96K a year
- Senior Clinical project manager $67K – $73K a year
Broadpath seem to be a very good place to work. You get to work from home and save on gas. There provide the equipment you need to do your work and the pay is fair.